Carbon monoxide poisoning causes two deaths

June 3, 2024 2:46 pm

[File Photo]

Police confirm that carbon monoxide poisoning was the cause of death for two individuals found dead inside a house in Nadi Town last Thursday.

Divisional Police Commander West SSP Iakobo Veisewa says that the investigation is still ongoing to determine the circumstances surrounding the tragic incident.

The victims, a 38-year-old man and a 60-year-old woman, were discovered lying motionless within the residence.

Article continues after advertisement

The alarm was raised by the brother of the male victim, who contacted authorities shortly after midday on Thursday.