Home

Headlines Weather Search

News

Sports

Business

World

Radio

Radio Fiji One Mirchi FM Gold FM Bula FM 2Day FM Radio Fiji Two

TV

FBC TV FBC Sports FBC 2

News

Man electrocuted while at work

February 28, 2016 5:06 am

A twenty-six year old man is in critical condition after he accidently touched a live wire.

The electrician was working on an electric pole at Natabua Housing in Lautoka when the alleged incident happened.

Divisional Police Commander West SSP Marika Yalimaiwai told FBC News…. Vilive Nayabo suffered severe burns and is admitted at the Lautoka Hospital.

It is believed Nayabo was working on broken power lines when he got electrocuted.

Nayabo works for a local company which is a sub-contractor for the Fiji Electricity Authority.

Police investigations continue.