House engulfed in fire
May 9, 2018 1:22 am
A seven bedroom house in High St Toorak, Suva was completely destroyed by the fire early this morning.
FBC news has been informed that there were thirteen people in the house when the fire started at around 12am.
The landlord’s daughter-in-law, Jyotika Ashwini says those in the house managed to escape and save two bags of clothes before the house was engulfed in fire
One of the tenants, Krishneel Lal says that it is believed that the fire started from the kitchen where the gas stove is situated.
Meanwhile, the Firefighters managed to control the fire from spreading to nearby buildings.