Terms and Conditions
You agree that in relation to the content displayed on this site [Content], FBC does not, nor does any other party who provides Content to this site, make any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the Content (except in relation to the content contained on the FBC Direct site). As a user of this site, you should make your enquiries before entering into any transaction on the basis of or in reliance upon the content. To the extent permitted by law, FBC and its employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability for any loss or damage) arising from the use of or reliance upon the Content whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission.
To the extent that FBC is prohibited at law from excluding its liability, FBC and each party providing Content limit its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the re-supply of the Content. FBC does not accept responsibility for any liability in respect of access to the other content through the use of this site.
Trademark and copyright
This site contains registered trademarks and trademarks, which are the subject of pending applications or which otherwise, are protected at law. Unless otherwise indicated.
The trademarks are owned by FBC and may have protection under the laws of other countries. You are not permitted to use:
- FBC’s trademarks except (a) by saving or printing a copy of FBC’s site as permitted below under the copyright permission;(b) through a legitimate reference to FBC or an FBC station with proper recognition of the trade mark’s status; and © with FBC’s prior written approval.
- The material on this site is the copyright of FBC and is protected by copyright under the laws of Fiji and other countries. You may save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this site (including the names Fijian Broadcasting Corporation Limited) solely for your own information, research or study, but only if (a) you do not modify the copy from how it appears on this site; and (b)
- You include the copyright notice FBC on the copy. You must not, however, reproduce, frame, transmit (including broadcast), adapt, link to or otherwise use any of the Content, including audio and video excerpts, except as expressly permitted by statute or with FBC’s prior written consent.
- This site may contain links to third-party sites.
- FBC is not responsible for the condition or the content of those sites.
- The link (s) are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement of the site (s) or the products or services provided there.
You access those sites and use their products and services solely at your own risk. FBC does not represent that the content or services available from third party sites are appropriate or available for use in all parts of Fiji. If you access other content or services from third-party sites, FBC is not responsible for your compliance with local laws or other applicable laws.
The site (excluding any linked third party sites) is controlled by FBC. By accessing this site, you accept that any disputes about this site or the Content are to be determined by the courts having jurisdiction in the Fiji Islands in accordance with the laws in force in Fiji.
(Subject to the application of any principle of conflict of laws inconsistent with this requirement). This site may be accessed throughout Fiji and overseas. FBC makes no representation that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Fiji. If you access this site from outside Fiji you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
You may have an account and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. FBC is not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these security measures. FBC requests that you promptly report to it any unauthorized use of your password.