Valelevu family homeless after afternoon fire
February 5, 2016 5:31 am
A family is today homeless after their four bed room home was destroyed in a fire at Delaitokatoka in Valelevu this afternoon.
When FBC News arrived at the scene firefighters had controlled the fire which is believed to have started after mid-day.
Some members of the family, which include children were in the home at the time the fire started, but they managed to escape unhurt.
A witness at the scene Gauna Tuiwai told FBC News, he was walking along the road when he heard two explosions.
Three fire trucks from the Valelevu Fire Station responded to the emergency call.