Two people questioned after social media posts
February 12, 2018 5:19 am
Two people who took pictures and posted in on social media after the accident in Davuilevu, Nausori last week have been questioned.
Police Commissioner Brigadier General Sitiveni Qiliho says the two have been questioned and further investigation is continuing.
“Statements have been taken from the two of the personnel from the updates I have received this morning and that will continue.”
He says if people temper the evidence at a crime scene, they have broken the law and they will be dealt with.
A taxi driver in his early 30’s lost his life when he collided head on with a bus last week.