Prince Harry and Meghan head to Fiji next month
September 11, 2018 4:15 am
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are scheduled to visit Fiji in late October.
As previously announced, the Royal Highnesses will undertake an official visit to Fiji, Australia, the Kingdom of Tonga and New Zealand.
They will be in Fiji for three days from the 23rd to the 25th of October.
Prime Minister Voreqe Bainimarama had while attending the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting earlier this year invited the Duke and Duchess to visit Fiji.
The Royal couple’s tour will officially take place between the 16th of October and the 31st of October.
Their Royal Highnesses have been invited to visit the Commonwealth Realms of Australia and New Zealand by the countries’ respective governments.
The Duke and Duchess will visit Fiji and Tonga at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
Their programme across the four countries will focus on youth leadership, environmental and conservation efforts – including the recovery and rehabilitation of servicemen and women through the Invictus Games which will be held in Sydney 2018.
Further details of the Royal Couple’s tour will be announced in due course.
• Tuesday 16th October: Sydney, Australia
• Wednesday 17th October: Dubbo, Australia
• Thursday 18th October: Melbourne, Australia
• Friday 19th October: Sydney, Australia
• Saturday 20th October: Sydney, Australia
• Sunday 21st October: Sydney, Australia
• Monday 22nd October: Fraser Island, Australia
• Tuesday 23rd October: Suva, Fiji
• Wednesday 24th October: Suva, Fiji
• Thursday 25th October: Nadi, Fiji and Nuku’alofa, Tonga
• Friday 26th October: Nuku’alofa, Tonga and Sydney, Australia
• Saturday 27th October: Sydney, Australia
• Sunday 28th October: Wellington, New Zealand
• Monday 29th October: Wellington and Abel Tasman, New Zealand
• Tuesday 30th October: Auckland, New Zealand
• Wednesday 31st October: Rotorua, New Zealand