Parents counseled over mishap
October 27, 2012 4:05 am
The parents of two infants who were recently highlighted in the media for swallowing panadol tablets and drinking a cleaning solution have been counseled.
According to police….the mother of the two and a half year old baby who is alleged to have swallowed eight panadol tablets was interviewed yesterday.
The medical report of the child did not reveal any abnormalities.
Panadol tablets were found underneath the child’s bed when the mother was sweeping the house.
The case file has been forwarded to the DPP’s office for further direction.
Meanwhile …the 1 and a half year old infant alleged to have consumed fuel injection cleaner has been given the all clear by the doctors.
Investigations reveal that there were no chemical spills on the floor and according to the father there was no change to the amount of liquid in the bottle.
The incidents happened in Savusavu.