Hunt for Sigatoka robbery suspects continue
October 19, 2015 4:37 am
Police are still hunting for the two men alleged to have been involved in an aggravated robbery in Malaqereqere, Sigatoka last week.
It is alleged five suspects invaded the home of a 27-year-old Director on the 11th last Sunday.
The two who escaped were last sighted in Namarai and Nakorotubu area in Ra – on foot.
Police spokesperson Ana Naisoro says three others who were arrested last week still remain in custody.
Naisoro says an extension to keep them in custody was granted as investigations continue.
Anyone with information is requested to call 919 or their nearest community post if they have information that could assist police in the search for the two suspects.