Electrocuted man remains critical
February 28, 2016 8:23 pm
A twenty-six year old man remains in critical condition after he accidentally touched a live wire.
The electrician was working on an electric pole at Natabua Housing yesterday in Lautoka when the alleged incident happened.
Divisional Police Commander West SSP Marika Yalimaiwai told FBC News that Vilive Nayabo suffered severe burns and is admitted at the Lautoka Hospital.
Nayabo works for a local company which is a sub-contractor for the Fiji Electricity Authority.
Police investigations continue.