Home

Headlines Weather Search

News

Sports

Business

World

Radio

Radio Fiji One Mirchi FM Gold FM Bula FM 2Day FM Radio Fiji Two

TV

FBC TV FBC Sports FBC 2

Business

Fijians can sign up for Freehold Strata units at WG Plaza

March 29, 2019 12:05 pm

Fijians can now sign up for freehold strata units to secure a home in the WG Friendship Plaza currently under construction at McGregor road in Suva.

Realtors Raine & Horne Fiji and WG international Real Estate Co. (Fiji) Limited today announced their partnership in selling these units and leasing the commercial lots available.

Article continues after advertisement

Raine & Horne Fiji Director, Charan Jeet Shergill says customers can get a unit with a 10% deposit and the remainder 90% to be paid on the settlement date.

He says this decision was taken bearing in mind that banks don’t finance properties which are still under construction.

“We would like to announce the developers are now undertaking that the deposits made to the Trust Account will be untouched unless authorized in writing by the purchaser. This introduction of the new payment plan will now give much more confidence to the Fijians market, as we understand Freehold strata units is something very new to Fiji.”

Shergill adds there will be incentives for those Fijians who allow them to use the funds during the construction phase. This includes discounts on the final price and furnishing as part of the package.

WG Plaza Head of Marketing Ron Ding says with the building opening next year-end, it will provide more than 500 jobs to the local market.

“We will be investing another 18 months to complete this project. We are learning and co-operating with the local authorities for any and all approvals for the safety and integrity of the building.”

Meanwhile, Engineered Designs Director, Vijay Krishnan says it’s crucial that the 30-stoery building is safely anchored in its foundation as it’s subject to lateral loads.

Keep Connected With The Latest News, Weather, And Sports on Fiji's Best Radio stations.

Live Tune In
  • 95.4 FM
  • Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa
  • 95.2 FM
  • Sigatoka, Ba
  • 95.6 FM
  • Tavua
  • 95.8 FM
  • Rakiraki
Live Tune In
  • 102.6 FM
  • Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa
  • 102.4 FM
  • Sigatoka, Ba
  • 102.8 FM
  • Tavua
  • 103.0 FM
  • Rakiraki
Live Tune In
  • 97.8 FM
  • Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa
  • 97.6 FM
  • Sigatoka, Ba
  • 98.0 FM
  • Tavua
  • 98.2 FM
  • Rakiraki
Live Tune In
  • 93.0 FM
  • Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa
  • 92.8 FM
  • Sigatoka, Ba
  • 93.2 FM
  • Tavua
  • 93.4 FM
  • Rakiraki
Live Tune In
  • 100.2 FM
  • Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa
  • 100.0 FM
  • Sigatoka, Ba
  • 100.4 FM
  • Tavua
  • 100.6 FM
  • Rakiraki
Live Tune In
  • 105.0 FM
  • Suva, Nadi, Lautoka, Labasa
  • 104.8 FM
  • Sigatoka, Ba
  • 105.2 FM
  • Tavua
  • 105.4 FM
  • Rakiraki